ASCP stands for the Association of State Chamber Professionals. The group consists of the top membership, marketing, communications, and non-dues professionals from state chambers of commerce (and other organizations with similar missions, but varying names) from across the country.
ASCP provides chamber professionals access to proven methods and new approaches, through industry leaders and outside resources, to grow their chambers in both membership numbers and total revenue. Also, ASCP provides the most direct, cost effective methods of branding, marketing, communications, and technology for chamber professionals to be successful at their jobs.
This is accomplished through:
- An annual conference.
- Exchanging with members in good standing the following:
- Promotional materials, bulletins, letters, enclosures, folders, directories, multimedia and other items used to promote and enhance growth and branding.
- New ideas and plans when inaugurated (with covering material).
- Data on newly tried plans directed to promote, augment or to continue state chamber membership, non-dues, policy, and communications efforts.
- Make available, on request (for confidential use), annual statistical data pertaining to each states operations, with a focus on membership and non-dues revenue, and other facets of an organization that affect membership.